[MPlayer-users] Re: Need to invert colors- New output filter needed

Toddmilliner oddbudman at optushome.com.au
Sun Aug 25 23:44:19 CEST 2002

Hmm,

not there quite yet, well at least i think not, but definitely a great
improvement

thanks heaps..

um, i played round with the -vop eq=xx:yy command, anyone know how it
works?

the colors no longer look inverted, just the contrast / color etc look a
little off - perhaps some config file editing at my end masy help....

anyway i am off to bed now anyhow., i will play with it a bit more
tomorrow and i will post another followup message

thanks for the quick responses i was quite amazed,, if you need me to
send screen shots or whatever just wack a post on the mailing list

once again thanks heaps

oddbudman