[MPlayer-users] Xv problem with S3 Savage

Boris Hollas b0ris at gmx.de
Tue Aug 20 12:56:01 CEST 2002

When I use the default xv output, I usually see nothing but a green-striped
window. Somestimes, it does work however, which almost drove me nuts till I
decided that my S3 savage must be mood-dependent. x11 works, but not in
fullscreen mode.

There's a link in the documentation to an S3 driver. I tried this link but
found it's dead.

Any suggestions?

My system specs are: Linux Mandrake 8.2, CPU Intel Celeron, mplayer installed
from 0.90pre6-2.i686.rpm, grafics S3 savage/MX-/IX and TV output.

Boris