[MPlayer-users] is WMV8 still broken with gcc 3.2?

Goetz Waschk waschk at informatik.uni-rostock.de
Mon Aug 19 17:12:01 CEST 2002

Am Samstag, 19. August 2000, 01:22:26 Uhr MET, schrieb Arpi:
> > IIRC this was recently added to CVS, but you should doublecheck to be
> > sure.  Otherwise you should discuss this on mplayer-dev-eng.
>
> no it wasn't commited yet, as i was waiting for response on these:
As I already wrote in a previous mail,

> - does it work with older gcc versions too, or we need to check version
it seems to work with older gcc versions.
> - is it enough to add to loader's cflags or need to config.mak
It is sufficient to add it to loader/Makefile, at least I haven't
found a problem with that setup yet.
--
   Götz Waschk <> master of computer science  <> University of Rostock
 http://wwwtec.informatik.uni-rostock.de/~waschk/waschk.asc for PGP key