[MPlayer-users] Playing multiple files with loop

Joseph Wright jwright at mbakercorp.com
Fri Aug 16 01:57:02 CEST 2002

I have RedHat 7.3 with a NVIDIA GeForce 4 mx 420 running with NVIDIA's
latest linux driver, which
suprisingly works great.  I have mplayer working perfect in X with
fullscreen and sound.  What I
am wondering is first is there a way to specifiy multiple movies to play
back to back with the loop
function.  I would like to have 3 movies play in a loop.  (etc: mplayer
1.vob,2.vob,3.vob -loop 0 -vo xv)

Second: Can I have mplayer launch X when it wants to play a movie
remotly.

Right now I launch mplayer with: "mplayer movie.vob -loop 0 -vo xv"
which works fine from X but if
I launch it from a command prompt through telnet it says unable to open
X11 display.

I am sure this is more of a X questions.

thanks