[MPlayer-users] rage128 grayscale vidix fix? Fwd: [Mplayerxp-cvslog] CVS: mplayerxp/mplayerxp/vidix/drivers radeon_vid.c,1.19,1.20

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu Aug 15 23:40:02 CEST 2002

Thor Harald Johansen writes:
 > > please try this patch, and tell em if it works, then i apply to mplayer cvs
 >
 > I would love to, but I never apply patches to anything. I just download
 > full sources. I have never felt a need to use CVS either. I code, but only
 > for small projects of my own.
 >
 > Some assistance, perhaps?

OK, here you are:

Get the full CVS as described in the README.  Download the patch and
apply it with the 'patch' command:

patch -p0 --dry-run < patchfile

Maybe you need -p1, depending on how the patch was made.  Leave out
the --dry-run option to really apply the patch instead of just
simulating and for further details see man patch.  It's really simple.

Diego