[MPlayer-users] after version upgrade no subs

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu Aug 15 22:23:01 CEST 2002

Hi,

> I hope this is a simple question with a simple answer. Many thanks in
> advance from a thankfull mplayer user.

yes. don't use the GUI or sset teh subtitel in teh gui
(gui mode in 0.90pre6 ignores all commandline options...)

Pontscho said that fixing this issue is not so simple, but it's possible
if we drop the -gui switch and teh only way to run mplayer with gui is using
the 'gmplayer' symlink. the reason is that we should know if gui or
commandline mode will be used _before_ parsing the commandline, but the -gui
option is parsed by that code...

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team