[MPlayer-users] [feature request] PVA format support?

Dominik Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Thu Aug 15 15:05:02 CEST 2002

I don't have any experience in programming video/audio apps, but adding
this should be pretty simple. It's similar to MPEG2. There's a specification
http://www.technotrend.de/download/av_format_v1.pdf.
And there's some code to convert such streams (but not in real-time):
I know it's old, so I contacted the author. I'll keep you updated on his