[MPlayer-users] Strange picture

B r X [Mladen Petrovic] b_r_x at gmx.net
Wed Aug 14 17:53:02 CEST 2002

  When  I  want to watch some DivX movie in mplayer I have two pictures.
One  picture  is  OK,  and another is shifted right and interlacing with
first. Something like that:

                      |---------------------------|
                      |             =             |
                      |             =             |
                      | picture one = picture two |
                      |             =             |
                      |             =             |
                      |---------------------------|

  Where can be a problem? Codec is libavcodec's DivX or DivX4.

System Information
  * Red Hat 7.3
  * kernel version: 2.4.18-3
  * libc version: libc-2.2.5
  * X version: XFree86 Version 4.2.0

Hardware & drivers
  * CPU info (this works on Linux only):
      AMD K6-2 450
  * Video card manufacturer and model, e.g.:
      S3 Virge/DX 4 MB
  * Video driver type & version, e.g.:
    * X built-in driver
  * Sound card type & driver, e.g.:
    * C-Media CMI8738 with kernel OSS drivers

--
                                        B r X <b_r_x at gmx.net>

  Money is the root of all evil. Send $30 for more info.