[MPlayer-users] mplayer and slave mode

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Fri Aug 9 09:14:02 CEST 2002

On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 12:26:02AM -0400, j.a.l wrote:

> P.S. I had applied one of my patch before making these changes, so it
> will also add a field into the info mplayer print while running, the
> percent of movie, like this :
>
> A:  7.73 V:  7.80 %:1.08 A-V: -0.067 ct:  0.002   82/ 82  14%  8%  2.7%
> 0 0 0%

Please try to separate different things into separate patches, so they
can be discussed and accepted/rejected separately.  This will vastly
increase your chances of getting your patch included.

> -what i really need is the video length against current pos ( percent,
> time, frame i don't care.. )....
> - people think i have to talk about that with you, so it's done...

Please read DOCS/tech/patches.txt and subscribe to the mplayer-dev-eng
mailing list.  All the developers are there and will comment on your
patch.  If they like it they will commit it.  This mailing list,
mplayer-users, is not the place to send patches.

> Only in ../MPlayer-0.90pre6.new/: .depend
> Only in ../MPlayer-0.90pre6.new/: asxparser.o
> Only in ../MPlayer-0.90pre6.new/: cfgparser.o

Dunno what option of diff produces these lines, but they are not
necessary.  They just clutter your patch IMHO, so try to avoid them.
Thanks

Diego