[MPlayer-users] Re: OGM play back ?

gabor gabor at realtime.sk
Thu Aug 8 20:57:02 CEST 2002

i don't know if mplayer can show those subtitles...

but to check if there are any subtitles inside the .ogm file:

1. if you've got windows, it's easy:
	try http://www.roeder.goe.net/~koepi/oggmux.html,
	and use that software and/or follow the links to get more tools to
watch-ogm-with-subtitles and/or exctract the subtitles.

2. ogmtools ( http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/ogmtools/ ),
	is a linux tool to work with ogm files ( create, get-info etc)...
	but at the page you can read that subtitles support is only planned ...
but maybe he can show you something like "unindentified stream" so
you'll know there is something more ;-)

bye,
gabor