[MPlayer-users] 4 repeated pictures with aa-lib

Svein E. Seldal Svein.Seldal at solidas.com
Thu Aug 8 01:45:02 CEST 2002

Hello,

I'm trying to play a specific DV-movie using the aa-lib output renderer.
The Mplayer version is 0.90pre6 and the aa-lib version is 1.4. The video
is standard PAL Sony DV video (720x576 at 25fps). The problem is that when
I use "-vo aa" the "video" is rendered four times, leaving four copies
of the picture in x-direction. If I change the target to any other
output; say x11 or xv, the video is perfect. Does anyone has a clue
about this?

Thanks,
Svein