[MPlayer-users] request/query?

WK sprawki at wp.pl
Thu Aug 8 00:29:02 CEST 2002

Dnia śro 7. sierpień 2002 18:28, tom st denis napisał:
> Newb here...
>
> Three simple questions [yes I've read man mplayer]
>
> 1.  Is there a way to make mencoder suppress messages when its
> encoding?  I mean I want some output but none of this "1 duplicate
> image found...etc.."
Only: ./mencoder <options> -o file 2> /dev/null >> /dev/null
but that means no messages at all.
> 2.  Is there a way to make mplayer display the current bitrate for
> video/audio?  [hehehe: the ultimate in curiosity!]
I do not think so.
> 3.  Is there a way to make mencoder read the /dev/dsp linein while
> encoding and is there a way to adjust the hue while reading from the
> /dev/video [its all red!]
When I try to capture tv stream mencoder does it (I checked with CD-in), but
only mono. How to force it for other sources? I think you should record sound
to file (with other stuff) and use -audiofile option to join it with video
stream.
Are you try to capture some streams (net or tv)? If you do write to priv
adress. I just completed some experiences with tv (practical - with no
programming background - may be not usefull but I can try to find some
solutions).
Wieslaw