[MPlayer-users] using mplayer with udp protocol

Patricia Sereda patricia at inf.ufpr.br
Tue Aug 6 21:36:01 CEST 2002

Hi guys,

I'm using a video server to stream frames ( or packets) from some kind of closed video files (avi, mpg and asf). It is working with mplayer as client (with tcp protocol). But I need use udp protocol in the server to tests some resources, so the client - mplayer -  have to use a udp protocol.
Can I change the type of the protocol only at the  network.c file? Or I'll have to change another file? Which file?
I Know that i could use rtp, but i don't have much time -  now - to modify the server.

Thank you, Patricia Sereda.

ps. sorry, I'm not used to write in english.