[MPlayer-users] MPlayer 0.90pre6 and DXR3 :-(

Danny Poulsen danny.poulsen at email.dk
Tue Aug 6 20:52:01 CEST 2002

Hi,

I've succesfully been using the latest versions of mplayer together with my
DXR3 card.
Having had some small problems with syncronization of some DivX movies I
looked forward to this version where it might have been solved.
After downloading the source code and compiling it I was surprised to see
that no DivX movies wants to play at all. MPEG movies seems to work ok, so
the problem must be the encoding part that troubles me.