[MPlayer-users] Congratulations

Michel Franckart michel.franckart at worldonline.be
Tue Aug 6 18:57:02 CEST 2002

I do not expect any answer, as I am satisfied.
Just a remark (from a layman).

What I wanted, was to play DVDs('dvd://').

Installation from mplayer-0.90pre5-2.i586.rpm works OK with option -vo
sdl (but no other).Fullscreen 'C' works and the image really fills the
screen.

Installation from MPlayer-0.90pre5-2.tar.bz2 + Gatos ati drivers works
with -vo x11 (but no other)-ao oss -framedrop (to keep sound on more than a
few seconds).
But I haven't been able to enable sdl option on configuration.
The number of frames per second may be better but 'F'ullscreen maintains
a large black border and 'C' does not work.

cpu : amd K6 3D
kernel : 2.4.18-4GB (SuSE 8.0)
libc : libc.so.6
xfree86 : 40200000 version 11.0