[MPlayer-users] 3dfx framebuffer tdfxfb

Roi Pin Trigo snooze at punkass.com
Mon Aug 5 19:13:02 CEST 2002

I had the same problem when I switch to gcc 3 (I don't remeber the exact
version), when I return to gcc-2.95 everything work ok again. I didn't fill a
bugreport becouse my system is a bit messy (Mandrake 8.0 + rpm from redhat
and other distributions), perhaps you could fill one now. By the way my card
is a banshee but the problem seems to be the same