[MPlayer-users] mplayer WMV8 and gcc3.2 problem

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sat Aug 3 22:42:02 CEST 2002

Arpi writes:
 > > I have the same system - mandrake cooker, gcc 3.2, and I am having the same
 > > problem.  Thanks for pointing it out.
 >
 > gcc 3.2 ?
 > another unofficial release???

No, it's about to be released..  See the gcc homepage:

http://gcc.gnu.org/

Previous release series:  GCC 3.0.4
         Open for all maintainers.
Current release series: GCC 3.1.1
        GCC 3.1.1 (released 2002-07-26) is the last 3.1 release; the
        3.1-branch became the GCC 3.2-branch.
Pending release series:
        GCC 3.2 scheduled for early August 2002
        Changes require approval by release manager.
Active development (mainline): will become GCC 3.3
       Stage 2; open for all maintainers.

So I guess it is just 3.2pre-xy.

Diego