[MPlayer-users] DVD playing chapters seems broken....

Jeremy Brenner jeremy at theedge.net
Sat Aug 3 05:32:02 CEST 2002

On Fri, 2002-08-02 at 21:46, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
>  --- Niklas <scizzo at sector7.nu> a écrit : > [Automatic answer: RTFM
> (read DOCS, FAQ), also read
> > DOCS/bugreports.html]
> try the CVS version, pre5 is old.
>
> > I am using Debian with MPlayer 0.90pre5-2.95.4 and the install seemed
> > work just fine....but there is something about the DVD stuff I can't
> > figure out.

I've had chapter issues even with the latest cvs version. Mainly trying
to select specific chapters to encode with mencoder. The official
response to me was to use seek and duration.  I'm not sure if this is an
issue with mplayer or libmpdvdkit. Is libdvdread teh same thing thats
included in libdvdkit?

jeremy