[MPlayer-users] segmentation fault when using libmad

Harold James haroldmasterson at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 1 22:53:03 CEST 2002

Hi all!!!!

I'm trying to run the mplayer with the libmad library.

When I use the libmad library, everything goes well during configuration and compilation. when the player is run, it is apparently forced to use libmad, but it gives me immediately a segmentation fault error. However when I use the regular mp3 library everything goes fine. Has any of you experienced this?

I was using the libmad a few month ago and it was not giving me any errors so I am kind of puzzled, may be I just forgot about something.

I hope somebody can help me out, I am kind of new to the whole thing.

Thanks

Harry