[MPlayer-users] mencoder crash..

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Tue Apr 30 10:08:01 CEST 2002

Hi mdew,

on 30 Apr 2002 19:30:57 +1200 you wrote:

> On Tue, 2002-04-30 at 17:13, Attila Kinali wrote:
> > On 30 Apr 2002 14:55:59 +1200
> > mdew <mdew at orcon.net.nz> wrote:
> >
> > Could you please read bugreports.html and write a bugreport like it's
> > described there ?
> > Otherwise it's impossible to find the bug.
>
> wtf? Ive supplied a gdb debug report, -v verbose switch,
> --enable-debug...what else do you need geeez? why do i bother sometimes?
> *LOOK* at the first bug report...
If don't want to report a bug don't report it. It sad but it's YOUR choice.
You decided to report, then their is a document called DOCS/bugreports.html wich
explain in details what we NEED. Unless you provide the NEEDED info we CAN'T
help. Now if you want to have this bug fixed (and we want also) READ
DOCS/bugreports.html, follow the instructions their and post a true bugreport.
	Albeu