[MPlayer-users] Re: GTK bug problem solved? YES IT IS!!

oliver oliver at are-b.org
Tue Apr 30 00:46:30 CEST 2002

> Yes it also works for me now :) Thanks!

yah, you can imagine how happy I am since it's been a month and a half that I've been messing with it

> huh
> i've just reproduced it!
> thanks a lot, you've found the bug!
yeah, a damn nasty one aswell.

> i've never thought that disabling mencoder could use such things :)
> and still cannot imagine how, but we'll check the code now
that's what got me ... I just got it by pure luck I guess ...

> it also explains why was I unable to reproduce it on 100% same system as one
> user reporting it.
i was the 'one' user and i've been reporting it like 5 times now : )
I am however suprised not many users have reported this bug though ... everybody uses mencoder? .. i kinda doubt that.

Anyway, now that I'm happy with mplayer again ; )

I was wondering why this mplayerXP thing is still a thread, couldn't it be incorporated using a --enable-threads option? not that I'd use it if you guys say there isn't an advantage on most systems still, would it be that much work on the code?