[MPlayer-users] i'm unable to play some files...

Kukocs netnet at freemail.hu
Fri Apr 26 20:47:02 CEST 2002

hi mplayer-users!

for developers:
this is the best movie player software i've ever seen!!

thx for all your work!!

anyway

i use it for a long time

but now, i'm unable to see two files

both are playable under win, and both are divx (avi).

one of them has ogg audio. i've libogg installed on my sys (debian
woody), and
configure detected it, but when I try to view the movie, mplayer
starts, but there is no pics or sound at all...

if i try to -ao null, or disable audio, there is no differnce.

i dont know, where is the bug, so is this experimintal to play this,
or should I send a full bug report??

other one: is a simple avi, but there is no sound in it. mplayer
starts, plays sound for minutes, and than, there is a/v 300..20000
so quite big, and no sound at all

i've tried -ni, forceidx, idx, etc options, but noone helped
with -ao null, or -nosound, a/v goes 300..20000, too!

i'm sorry, but i'm at work, so i'm unable to send a bug report,
becouse i'v linux at home, but if you want, i'll send a full bug
report tomorrow...

thx for you help

	Kukocs