[MPlayer-users] A-V sync problem on bad file

Angel Luis Jimenez Martinez inspector_chan at ono.com
Fri Apr 26 18:22:01 CEST 2002

Hi,
	I have a sync problem playing a DIVX avi with mMPlayer-20020426
CVS version. Playing begins with 22-23 seconds of A-V delay, and then it
begins to reduce (as expected), but even when reaches an almost 0 value
it's not on sync.

I have tried all the -nobps -ni stuff and doesn't help. When using
"-delay value" playing is almost freezed (plays a little sound piece and
a frame every 3 o 4 seconds), no matter using positive o negative
values. And if it worked, it says I can't use a value bigger than 10
seconds.

Playing with -mc (e.g. value 5) theres a lot of framedropping (good
thing it looks that syncing comes :)), but then it reaches A-V=0, and
goes down to a -22 value, freezing playing like before.

Playing this file on win playes (wmplayer, bsplayer...) it works fine,
video is playing until 22 seconds and then the sound begins.

It's a big file, if you want to I can put some MB for downloading.