[MPlayer-users] [Patch] Subtitles colors problem.

salvador salvador at inti.gov.ar
Fri Apr 26 15:25:49 CEST 2002

Felix Buenemann wrote:

> I have today applied another patch to the spudec/vobsub code, so I doubt your
> patch will still apply.

I was looking at your patch and isn't really clear some of the conditions you
use. In any case my patch applies almost without any change.
Here is what I don't understand:
Why when palette==NULL you don't copy cuspal?
Shouldn't be like this:

this->custom = custom;
if (custom)
   memcpy(this->cuspal ....

Isn't cuspal independent of palette?
Anyways, I'll just added a condition in your new routine to enable the heuristic
palette only when no palette is present. I think this condition should be
!palette *and* !cuspal, but this isn't correct with the way you implemented
things.

I'm sending the patch to the list pointed in the docs.

SET

--
Salvador Eduardo Tropea (SET). (Electronics Engineer)
Visit my home page: http://welcome.to/SetSoft or
Alternative e-mail: set at computer.org set at ieee.org
Address: Curapaligue 2124, Caseros, 3 de Febrero
Buenos Aires, (1678), ARGENTINA Phone: +(5411) 4759 0013