[MPlayer-users] DVD playing.. segfault (Please heeelp!!) -- Still nothing

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Apr 25 17:51:01 CEST 2002

On Thursday 25 April 2002 13:39, Horváth István wrote:
> hello, i noticed that up-to-time mplayer has included something like
> libmpdvdkit, it disables at configure time the libdvdread, but it is sig
> 11-ing to me also. so you can do a bug report (i am to lazy for do that
>
> :))) )
I can confirm that, it seems to be some memory corruption problem, as crashes
are semi-randomly at different malloc or free's depending on what features
are compiled in mplayer (I had different versions of vobsub/spudec stuff (cvs
and new) and it crashed at different places with those two), also it crashed
at free, even if I added if(p) free(p) [demuxer.c +326].

--
Best Regards,
        Atmos