[MPlayer-users] Can we use vfw in order to load .qts files?

RUBEN JESUS GARCIA HERNANDEZ rgarcia at fedro.ugr.es
Wed Apr 24 19:53:01 CEST 2002

I've been trying to add a section to codecs.conf in order to get the vfw codec
to use the .qts and dll files added by a Windows QuickTime installation,
in order to get Sorenson video to work.

Does anybody know what lines are to be added?
I tried different codecs, but I only got different noises for the audio codec
and different screen noise and sig11 for the video.

I grepped the files for the fourcc, so I know there is a decoding function
there.

Can the developers add the lines to codecs.conf in the CVS?