[MPlayer-users] best player ever

Marcin Juszkiewicz marcin at amiga.pl
Wed Apr 24 14:01:01 CEST 2002

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002 03:49:39 -0700 Corey Hickey wrote:

> Yeah. Console is better, most of the time. The only reason I ever use
> the GUI anymore is for seeking around within a file when I don't really
> know where I'm going. Regarding this, however, I was wondering: would it
> be possible to have a feature wherein seeking could be accomplished
> simply by click-and-dragging the mouse back and forth within the MPlayer
> output window? I realize this would be strange/impractical/impossible
> for some output methods, but if it could work, it would be pretty neat
> and useful.

  In ~/.mplayer/input.conf insert following lines:

MOUSE_BTN0   seek -10  # LMB -10s
MOUSE_BTN2   seek +10  # RMB +10s

or something like this ;)

I have LMB to pause, RMB to fullscreen and scroll (BTN3, BTN4) to seek
+/60s.

--
Marcin '(Szczepan|Hrw)' Juszkiewicz
mailto:(marcinj@(netbox|polnet.wroc)|(marcin|hrw|szczepan)@amiga).pl