[MPlayer-users] Re: Audio and subtitle delaying - doesn't work

Jarek Kus lehardi at inetia.pl
Wed Apr 24 03:03:01 CEST 2002

I've found input.conf and copied it /home/lehardi/.mplayer directory.
Unfortunately nothing changed :-( So I think that it's something
diffrent wrong. All other keys are working OK. But these 4 (z/x and +/-)
aren't. I'll try explain it in small example:
1) suppouse that subtitles are displayed to slow,
2) I press Z key;
3) OSD shows: "Sub delay: 0 ms"
4) I press Z key - result: "Sub delay: 0 ms"
5) again Z key...(guess :-) "Sub delay: 0 ms"
6) and "Sub delay" remains unchanged

So it looks that keys're working but functions, called by these keys,
aren't working (I don't know correct programming terms).

Regards:
--
LeHardi
Jarek Kus