[MPlayer-users] 0.9 pre1 compile problem on solaris

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Apr 24 03:00:02 CEST 2002

On Wednesday 24 April 2002 02:19, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,

> > > hmm. why is vidix enabled by default for such archs?
> >
> > Nick stupidity, always enable vidix, if not ported they must port it!
> >
> > IMHO we should autodisable vidix on non-supported archs.
>
> yes
>
> do you know what archs is it ported?
hmm, it's known to work on freebsd and linux. however look at libdha/sysdep/
there's stuff for lot's of oses. I think this specific proble is that
sysdep/pci_svr4.c seems to assume solaris x86, but he reported using
ultrasparc, so we would need to add some check to the sources wether it's
solaris x86 or not.

Someone with solaris knowlegde who knows which #defines are avilable for that?

--
Best Regards,
        Atmos