[MPlayer-users] bugs/problems in mplayer-0.90pre1

SMuelas smuelas at mecanica.upm.es
Tue Apr 23 09:42:01 CEST 2002

I have just tested "mplayer -vo xv..." in kde and it works wonderfully.
I have gone to full screen just with "f" and the result is perfect.
Could it be that not being a member of mplayer's team I have finally
fixed it (without knowing how)...? :-)

My laptop: Toshiba Tecra 8100 (P 700 + S3 Savage + last driver for this
one)

BTW, I agree 100% with the guy enthusiastic with mplayer (and you know
it).

Other point, have you tried this strange (but incredibly good) codec:
Techsmith? I have discover it yesterday and I can make surprising screen
captures of videos streamed with Real Player or Windows Media. Very
interesting.
All the best for the team