[MPlayer-users] ANNOUNCE v0.90-pre1 is out

D. Olson dolson at rcc.on.ca
Sun Apr 21 23:00:02 CEST 2002

Sorry... I don't have a specfile, and I don't know where to get one.

I would be most likely using checkinstall to create my own personal RPM for
my PCs here at home, as well as any friends of mine who don't know how to
compile and don't want to learn.

Actually, I guess checkinstall must generate a specfile, right?

I am going to try MPlayer again once .90 comes out. I may try the pre1
tonight, not sure how much time I will have with schoolwork and all.

--
D. Olson