[MPlayer-users] Problems with DVDRip and *one* DVD (the rest is ok)

Julian J. M. bandit at telecable.es
Sun Apr 21 15:18:01 CEST 2002

El dom, 21-04-2002 a las 14:27, Attila Kinali escribió:
> On 21 Apr 2002 13:12:17 +0200
> "Julian J. M." <bandit at telecable.es> wrote:

> > Hi,
> >
> > 	I have some problems ripping one DVD with mencoder. I'm using the
> > lastest cvs and other DVD's rip correctly.
> >
> > 	Under mplayer I can't see any image if I use libavcodec. I had to
> > remove it from ~/.mplayer/config (vfm=5) to be able to watch it.
> >
> > 	mencoder output follows: (it's an example, not the values i'll use when
> > it works :))
> >
> > mencoder -dvd 1 -alang es -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=mpeg4 \
> >   -o test.avi
>
> Search ML archive for "skip frame" and "mencoder.

Hi
	i've done that, and tried -mc 0 , -fps X and -ofps X (all
combinations), but the problem persist... It's not a telecine issue i
guess. It's PAL format, and mplayer reports 25fps stream. Also, you can
see in the log that it's skipping every 2 frames (more or less). I
thought it was an interlaced stream, but -vop pp=lb doesn't seem to fix
it :-?

	Greetings
		Julián J. M.