[MPlayer-users] [BUG] -vo xvidix cuts the output in half.

Jesus Climent data at polinux.upv.es
Sat Apr 20 10:31:01 CEST 2002

Hi

There is a bug in mach64_vid.c which was solved time ago, but now is back to
my cvs tree.

The hardware is:

Video: Ati Rage 3D Pro AGP 2x (BGA Package)
CPU: Pentium II 350
OS:  FreeBSD 4.5-Current
Command line: mplayer -vo xvidix (-fs|) <whatever>

The video output gets cut, being able to see only the center-left part of
it.

Anttila send me a patch for it time ago, correnting the problem.

It was a "return 1<<16;" line for the mach64_get_vert_strech() function.

No I see along the code that a test for vertical striching has been put in
place, and mplayer with "-v" shows that my configuration does not support
such streching, so "1<<16" should be returned, but it does not work
properly.

J.

--

Jesus Climent | Unix System Admin | Helsinki, Finland.
www.HispaLinux.es/~data/ || www.simauria.upv.es/~data/