[MPlayer-users] Re: DVD navigation

Stian Jordet stian at jordet.nu
Fri Apr 19 22:14:01 CEST 2002

On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 06:58:48PM +0200, Jonas Jermann wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 06:03:35PM +0200, Stian Jordet wrote:
>>/ anyone that actually can make the dvd-navigation work?  When using the
/>>/ CVS version og dvdnav, it actually compiles, but when trying to start
/>>/ mplayer with the -dvdnav switch, I get the message that dvdnav is not a
/>>/ mplayer option.
/>>/
/>>/ Anyone have succeeded? CVS from today.
/>
> 1. dvdnav is buggy and really very usable :(
> 2. You didn't build it in. Specify the dvdnav srcdir with
>    --with-dvdnav=../libdvdnav/src
> 3. Check configure messages and read manpage for navigation
>    (use capital letters)

I did build it in, and according to configure it finds it, and no errors
with make. But, when starting mplayer with -dvdnav it claims that this
is not a mplayer option. What manpage for navigation do you mean?

Best regards,
Stian Jordet