[MPlayer-users] mencoder : audio resampling and audio language

Nicolas DEVERGE ndeverge at zen.fr
Thu Apr 18 16:08:03 CEST 2002

Hi,
I have downloaded the latest CVS (20020418), then I read the docs, installed
everything properly and it works.
I successfully encoded a vob file from a DVD in 2 pass, but I still have two
questions :
 - I want to encode the audio stream to 44100, not 48000, it seems that the
aop parameter works only when playing but not when encoding
 - And I want to encode the file in French if it is possible, and also, there
is the option slang which exists for mplayer, not for mencoder, maybe it is
with the aid parameter but I do not understand how I can choose the right
value for this parameter.
So, if someone could help me...
thanks a lot,
Nico