[MPlayer-users] ANNOUNCE: subtitles with mencoder ans some surprise

Stefano Z. sztrash at libero.it
Thu Apr 18 08:52:01 CEST 2002

Hola,

Thursday, April 18, 2002, 12:41:25 AM, you wrote:

A> [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
A> Hi,

A> yeah, finally it's possible (again) to encode dvd subs wiht mencoder.
A> also possible to encode etxt subtitles with mencoder (but you have
A> to use the -sub option, automatic detection of .sub files has been
A> disabled, as encoding text subs is not a good idea, but some of you
A> want to do it...)

Good notice , thanks ! :-)
Unfortunately i'm still unable to (m)encode from dvd :-(
I receive after a while an error of empty audio buffer....
i have compiled all with gcc 2.95.3 ,
audio library is lame 3.91 , mplayer cvs is always the latest,
i'm using it on a mandrake 8.2 distribution, AMD Athlon 1400,
ATI radeon 32mb SDR.
I have no idea on where is the problem :-(

--
PayPal:
https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=sztrash40libero.it

SETI at HOME Italia