[MPlayer-users] window size locking

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Apr 14 01:42:01 CEST 2002

On Sunday 14 April 2002 01:00, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:

> > it doensn't
> >
> > it's probably bug of your window manager, or the interaction of mplayer
> > with it. it works for us...
> > fill a bugreport as written in docs if you really want to help
>
> It does - if you use KDE (at least 3.0), so I guess that if any mplayer
> developer who also got KDE installed could fix it - this will be
> appericiated...
I can confirm it vorken with most recent Sawfish and KDE3.0 and with most
recent Blackbox, so I think this stuff is quite broken. I still recommend
looking at libSDLs fullscreen code, as it seems to work just fine just about
everywhere.

Btw. -rootwin also doesn't work with eieth sawfish, kde3 or blackbox (-xv
gives x11 error code ala permission denied, no matter if user or root and -vo
x1 jsut hangs and makes desktop black b ut nothing else happens.)

> Thanks,
> Hetz

Best Regards,
        Atmos