[MPlayer-users] New Feature: A-B-Repeat

Niklas The_Nick_81 at gmx.net
Sat Apr 13 23:37:02 CEST 2002

Hello,

   First I have to tell you, that you do a great job on creating such a
   great thing like mplayer. since I have it, I code less for myself,
   only watching movies :)

   just got an idea for a new feture.
   my cd-player has an option called "a-b-repeat"
   you press a key hile playback, the player saves this position,
   presing the key a 2nd time, the player plays the music between
   these 2 position. it repeats that until the keyis pressed a third
   time.

   maybe it is possible to add this feature to mplayer ?

   ( optional: spread over more that one file ..:)

--
cYa,
 Niklas