[MPlayer-users] Software scaling problem

Bohdan Horst nexus at hoth.amu.edu.pl
Sat Apr 13 17:35:02 CEST 2002

On Sat, Apr 13, 2002 at 04:48:35PM +0200, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > BTW, is there any sense to use sw scaling while hw scaling works Ok? :-)
> nothing
>
> -vop scale=w:h is for mencoder

on my grahics card (C&T 65554) Xv hw scaling works ok only when X<=352
..

and when Xsize are greater than 352 after resize/fullscreen: right side
are on the left, left side are on the right and only center is on place :(

with -vop scale=352:* I can watch movies on fullscreen :)
(and -dr works :))

best regards

btw  I always have to calculate Y/X size to keep aspect ..
automate this will be nice:) (or add float_scale_factor)

--
 / irl:Bohdan 'Nexus' Horst | mailto:nexus at irc.pl | irc:Nexus \