[MPlayer-users] Re: DVD subtitles (yes, I've RTFM)

Maximo Ramos maximo at violadores.org
Sun Apr 7 11:50:02 CEST 2002

Hi!

I was hoping there was a linux utility to do that, since there is no windows
installed in my machine :(

I am not a programmer, but if mplayer/mencoder is able to display the images
of the subtitles, I guess it won't be difficult to dump it ... at least in
image format ...

That was just a thought ... I wish I could have some programming skills :(

Citando a  Felix Buenemann (atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net):