[MPlayer-users] Dark Bugreport

Bogdán Zaválnij bogdan at renyi.hu
Fri Apr 5 19:58:01 CEST 2002

> > well, I indeed do not have such things.. then the question is: "why"?
> Because you have a !super-supported! nVidia chip, at least according to
> daniel carter..

sorry, but you seemed to misunderstand my question..

it was about wheter it is because of the nVidia (either the chip or
support), or was it because of any other things.. there was (yet ;-)
no questions about support yet!

and of course my question was about to find out, if anybody has similar
problems, or not. because if someone tells, that he has the same chip and
the same driver and the xvideo IS supports brightnes controll, than it is
NOT the nVidia support, where I need to find out what the solution is.

so it is obvious that you do not like the nVidia, but it shouldn't
have to mean to give for any question an answer, that I have a card
that you do not like.. because I need to find out, if it there is a
problem with the card or not -- first. am I right?

Bogdan