[MPlayer-users] dxr3 playing

Horváth István suti at nuk.teteny.elte.hu
Fri Apr 5 12:28:01 CEST 2002

On 5 Apr 2002, David Holm wrote:
> > > Is it working ok with -vc mpeg12?
> > > I have added spuenc support (actually a user wrote the code, I just
> > > merged it ;). That might be causing lookups, but as I am having some
> > > problems running with -vc mpegpes here (which is when spuenc is used) I
> > > cannot check any bugs =(
> > > //David
> > it didn't helped :((
> > segfaulting with signal 11
> There is a bug in the latest libavcodec that will make it sig11 when
> using it. Try cvs -z3 update -D "13 days ago" in libavcodec, that one
> works.
> //David

i don't understand completely! if i compile mplayer without
libavcodec(ffmpeg), the problem should disappear!
but it didn't!!!! it is still there, but if i use -vc mpeg12 then the
problem disappears! so i think the problem is with mpeg-pes things.
but i want to use the H+'s risc processor to decode the stream...

thanks for helping