[MPlayer-users] I WANT TO BE REMOVED FROM MPLAYER!!!

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri Apr 5 00:47:01 CEST 2002

Hi,

> Der Sat.1 ProgrammTipp: "Inspektor Rolle" am 10./17./24. April 2002, 21:15
great tipp, thanks a lot. i just have to learn german first.

> I WANT TO BE REMOVED FROM MPLAYER!!!

hmm

root at arpi:/demo/mplayer/main# grep 'Alexander Völz' mplayer
root at arpi:/demo/mplayer/main#

it seems you are NOT in mplayer. so we cannot remove you from mplayer.
maybe you are in the matrix then? sorry, we have no access to CVS of matrix.

maybe you want to unsubscribe? then click this ^^^^^^^

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team