[MPlayer-users] Segfault on Startup

Ryan Hayle hackel at walkingfish.com
Thu Apr 4 18:23:01 CEST 2002

Thanks for the suggestion, but it didn't seem to change anything.  Keep
in mind that I'm not even doing anything that would use the video output
(I don't even specify a file name).  It segfaults simply trying to show
the mplayer options (without any parameters).  I also have it set to use
SDL output, not gl--when it works, that is.

Ryan