[MPlayer-users] Mencoder screws up files for Windows Media Player

Alexander Gretencord arutha at gmx.de
Wed Apr 3 21:12:01 CEST 2002

On Wednesday 03 April 2002 19:54, you wrote:

> cbr audio is somehow broken in mencoder, most player but wmp can play it.
> vbr works fine, while it shouldn't at all :)

Yeah I read that so I used cbr. But it doesn't work with either one. I just
can't say why some options work and others don't. The sad thing is every file
seems to be working with other options and other parts of the DiVX work with
those options. As my second post shows I *thought* with -oac copy it works
but it doesn't coz I only looked at the video which plays fine but I have no
audio then ...

For others it works just without any problem but I can't even encode a file
which they could encode and later view in wmp.

Alex