[MPlayer-users] bluish nvidia sucks

SMuelas smuelas at mecanica.upm.es
Wed Apr 3 17:28:01 CEST 2002

> for nvidia lusers: i suggest you watching films with _green_ people, as
> green is not affected by u<->v swap - so you won't notice the driver bug :)

Nice idea !!!

Last news from my laptop: tecra8100.  S3 Savage
The posibilities of Mplayer are so many that it seems almost impossible to
cover everything.
Actually I am able to see wonderful avis using " -vo sdl:dga" scaled what I
want and using " -vc divx4" or "vfm 7". Just perfect.
If I try " -vo vesa" and the same "vc" I am able to enjoy bluish people.
Finally, if I try any other codec with  " -vo sdl...." I obtain the total
brilliant green screen (not green people :-), with nothing inside.
Really, there is no other player to fulfill so many posibilities ... :-)
(What matters is that there is always a way to run it wonderfully!)
Santiago