[Mplayer-users] Re: tv out on nvidia

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Sep 30 16:19:22 CEST 2001

On Saturday, 29. September 2001 20:57, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,

> > > Well - I did.  Use lm_sensors to control it.
> >
> > btw. lm_sensors also supports Matrox G400 i2c, so it should be possible
>
> hmm. which version? cvs?
> i have latest release but i didn't noticed matrox stuff there...
>
> > control tv-out through it, too?
>
> yes.. i hope :)
> it would be great then.

/usr/sbin/sensors-detect from lm_sensors 2.6.0:
 We can start with probing for (PCI) I2C or SMBus adapters.
 You do not need any special privileges for this.
 Do you want to probe now? (YES/no):
Probing for PCI bus adapters...
Use driver `i2c-piix4' for device 00:04.3: Intel 82371AB PIIX4 ACPI
Use driver `i2c-matroxfb' for device 01:00.0: MGA G400 AGP
Probe succesfully concluded.

--
Best Regards,
	Atmos