[Mplayer-users] IVF format?

ras2 shrike at get2net.dk
Sun Sep 30 04:34:55 CEST 2001

I'm having problems figuring out what exactly the IVF format is
(Indeo Video Format?), but I have some .ivf clips that Media
Player 7 reports as being Indeo 5.04. As far as I can see, mplayer
supports Indeo 5.0, but it won't play these clips (error messages
range from 'unsupported format' to 'MPEG: FATAL: EOF while searching
for sequence header' even though the files should be using the same
encoding).

So, before I start on bug reports and such, should mplayer
be able to play this format at all?

I'm using 0.50pre1.

-R.