[Mplayer-users] help/messages/gui translation

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri Sep 28 20:23:37 CEST 2001

Hi,

> If you are interested in translation, just do it and send file to -dev-eng
> list gzipped as attachment, or upload it to ftp.mplayerhq.hu and send
> announce to -dev-eng list.

Thank you for the work already done!

Status of translations:

EN:  master file
HU:  OK
DK:  OK
PL:  OK
NL:  NOT up-to-date! (was made for an old version?)
DE:  partially translated

What about other languages? .cz, .fr etc...

We'll soon (few days) release the final 0.50 version (today release was a
pre-release, we did it to get a bigger test base)

I've also fixed the Vfw<->WIn32 typo, causing compile errors on non-x86
systems.
Please all ports-maintainer test the 0.50pre1 release, and send us patches
if needed.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu