[Mplayer-users] Problems with Xv / Xfree-4.1.0 / debian / SavageIX

Robert Simons robert at vis.ethz.ch
Thu Sep 27 01:15:46 CEST 2001

Hi,

Until Yesterday everything was about fine. But since then I must have made
a small change in the setup of my computer (im still installing).

When I try to replay Video via the XVideo Extension of Xfree86 I only
get a static picture that looks a bit like a coarse image of the screen.

This also is true for other Videoplayers that use XVideo.

Has anybody an idea what could be the cause?

My Configuration:
	kernel 2.4.9
	xfree86 4.1.0 (debian package xserver-xfree86 4.1.0-6)
	Mtrr are setup correctly.
	XFree log says: Loading extension XVideo / XVideo-MotionCompensation

thanks,

Robert